I am a passionate and innovative technology leader, who believes that every educator should have access to high quality, personalized educational technology training enabling them to help their students, parents, and community develop invaluable skills that stretch beyond the classroom.
Key Skills and Strengths:
● Expertise with curriculum, instruction, and assessment are met with an Intermediate Administrator Certificate (expected June 2017) and Masters in Teaching from Sacred Heart University.
● Technology integration expertise met by a Masters in Educational Technology from University of Connecticut
● Effective leadership as demonstrated by state-level Board Director position
● 10 years of classroom teaching experience
● 5 years of technology integration and coaching experience, K-12
● Extensive experience leading large group professional development and technology-based training